Date: 30/09/2020 – 02/10/2020
The multiple sclerosis (MS) field is rapidly expanding and the challenge to deliver high quality, cost-effective care is becoming increasingly complex. To navigate the landscape of MS service provision in the UK, effective leadership is required. However, the skills required to become a leader capable of impactful change are suboptimally developed at a time when they are the most needed.
The MS Academy has recognised this critical training gap and launched a 6-month multifaceted leadership programme tailored to MS experts.
Goals of the leadership programme:
- Identify and develop future leaders from the MS field who have little leadership experience
- Develop and implement a mentoring program between participants and established leaders
- Enhance skills of those who have already assumed or are about to assume leadership roles within their Institutions, the MS field, and, more broadly, the field of neurology
Consultant Neurologist, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Pentecore Coaching, Minneapolis, Minnesota
This MasterClass is designed for a small group of eight delegates only. Participants will be selected based on their submitted documents (letter of recommendation, personal statement and CV).
What will it cost?
This MasterClass is fully funded for UK delegates which includes accommodation on the nights during modules 1 and 2. Your travel grant will be discussed once your application has been approved. Please note, we are unable to accept international delegates for this MasterClass.
Before you apply please review the time commitment document below
This document outlines the time commitment required to complete all aspects of this MasterClass. To participate, delegates must be able to commit the time listed in the document.
Please note, due to the level of interest, all supporting documentation must be submitted by 18th October. You will be contacted by the 15th of November 2019 to advise if you have been accepted on to this course.
To apply you must submit the following documents:
- A letter of recommendation with meaningful knowledge of the participant and their leadership potential
- A personal statement of interest (500 words maximum)
- An up to date CV
If you have any queries or difficulties submitting your application, please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org
MasterClass sponsors will be listed here when sponsorship is confirmed.