Please note that all session and slide content are the views of the Speakers, not the MS Academy. The content of the recording is the speaker’s personal opinion at the time of recording. Due to the everchanging situation, advice given at the time of recording is subject to change.
This webinar has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 1 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s). To claim the credit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Jeremy Hobart, Consultant Neurologist, University Hospitals Plymouth
Dr David Paling, Consultant Neurologist, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Wallace Brownlee, MS Specialist Neurologist, National Hospital for Neurology
Daisy Cam, MS Specialist Nurse, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Roddam H, Rog D, Janssen J, et al. Inequalities in access to health and social care among adults with multiple sclerosis: A scoping review of the literature. Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2019
- Clinical presentation and prognosis in MOG-antibody disease: a UK study. Brain, Volume 140, Issue 12. December 2017
- Cost effectiveness of telehealth for patients with long term conditions (Whole Systems Demonstrator telehealth questionnaire study): nested economic evaluation in a pragmatic, cluster randomised controlled trial. BMJ. March 2013
- Exploring the Digital Divide: Age and Race Disparities in Use of an Inpatient Portal. Telemedicine and e-Health. May 2020
- Remote justice: a family perspective
This meeting has been sponsored by Roche Products Limited. Roche Products Limited has had no control over the educational content of this activity.
Posted in: COVID-19