The MS Academy would like to advertise a job opportunity within the Oxford region.
Oxford University Hospitals are looking for an exceptional candidate to join their well established service. As a specialist nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking nurse-led clinics to support symptom management,
- co-ordination treatment pathways for patients receiving disease modifying therapy.
- Delivering high quality specialist care
- Providing support to patients with Multiple Sclerosis
- Providing education programmes for patients and health care professionals
- Acting as an expert resource for patients, their families and allied health care professional
Please note that this post is subject to a 6 month probationary period and that 3 years experience will be required for the position
Posted in: Job Vacancies