Finding and diagnosis patients with all forms of MS
The objective of this roadshow is to define MS and how to use MRI to help us predict what forms of MS will develop. Discussion will focus on lower limb function, the implications treatments for all forms of MS will have for services and how to ensure we population manage all people with MS so that all are identified and treated.
- 17:30 – Registration
- 17:50 – Welcome & introduction
Dr Robert Brenner, Royal Free Hospital
- 18:00 – Using MRI to diagnose progressive MS
Prof Olga Ciccarelli
- 18:20 – #ThinkHand: has it been successful?
Prof Gavin Giovannoni, Professor of Neurology, Barts and The London
- 18:40 – Locating patients with progressive MS who have fallen through the cracks
- 19:00 – A challenging case study
Dr Gerard Davies
- 19:30 – Networking dinner (hot buffet)
- 20:30 – Close
What does the meeting cost?
Meeting materials and an evening meal will be provided. Delegates are responsible for their own travel costs.
If you have any queries, please contact Jamie McGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Roadshow has been sponsored by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd. The sponsor has had no control over the educational content of this activity.