As the coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads, there is a clear need to advise patients with MS on what to do in relation to their treatment. The MS Academy will hold a series of webinars on what advice to give our patients with MS.
These meetings will be held as live video conferences for an interactive discussion with members of our Academy faculty. You are invited to join the video conference from your computer, tablet or phone.
All webinars will be recorded and available here on our website following the meeting. If you would like to join the interactive meetings, please register via the links below.
→ Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates about or webinars.
Watch previous webinars
- Prof Jeremy Hobart, Rachel Dorsey-Campbell & Sarah White: #MSCovid19 Question Time 03/04/2020
- Prof Klaus Schmierer & Prof David Baker: Debate session – Should ocrelizumab and cladribine be treated in the same way as alemtuzumab in terms of risk of COVID-19?
- Prof Gavin Giovannoni, David Martin, George Pepper, Phillip Anderson & Rachel Dorsey-Campbell: #MSCovid19 Question Time 27/03/2020
- Prof Basil Sharrack & Prof John Snowden: AHSCT for highly active and rapidly evolving severe MS during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dr Sharmilee Gnanapavan: The use of biomarkers and CSF analysis in patients with MS during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Prof Gavin Giovannoni: Managing MS remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic
Please note that all session and slide content are the views of the speakers themselves, not the MS Academy.
Upcoming live webinars
Ask the experts: #MSCovid19 mind health session for MSers
Monday, 6 April 2020 · 11:00
Jo Johnson, Prof Jeremy Hobart, George Pepper & Ruth Stross
A recording of this webinar will be uploaded onto our website on 8 April
MS Nurses/Practitioners – Mind Health in Times of Crisis:
How MS nurses/practitioners can best care for their patients, their colleagues and themselves
Thursday, 9 April 2020 · 16:00
Jo Johnson, Consultant Neuropsychologist, Mind Your Head & Ruth Stross, MS Nurse Specialist, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
How has COVID-19 impacted your MS service?
What topic(s) would you like to hear about?
These meetings have been sponsored by Roche Products Limited. Roche Products Limited has had no control over the educational content of this activity.