Please note that all session and slide content are the views of the Speakers, not the MS Academy. The content of the recording is the speaker’s personal opinion at the time of recording. Due to the everchanging situation, advice given at the time of recording is subject to change.
Prof David Baker, Professor of Neuroimmunology, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Prof Gavin Giovannoni, Professor of Neurology, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry & Academic Director, MS Academy
- The underpinning biology relating to multiple sclerosis disease modifying treatments during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Detection of Nucleocapsid Antibody to SARS-CoV-2 is More Sensitive than Antibody to Spike Protein in COVID-19 Patients
- Clinical Performance of Two SARS-CoV-2 Serologic Assays
- Early viral clearance and antibody kinetics of COVID-19 among asymptomatic carriers
- On Gavin’s blog ‘MS-Selfie’: How will my DMT affect my response to a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine?
- Barts MS blog:
This meeting has been sponsored by Roche Products Limited. Roche Products Limited has had no control over the educational content of this activity.
Posted in: COVID-19