We are showcasing success stories of work across the country and providing a forum for sharing best practice. All MS centres with representatives at the ‘MS Service Provision in the UK: Raising the Bar’ meeting are invited to share an example.
Please share how you have improved your local MS service and how others can learn from your experience by:
- Creating a poster, following the layout guidance provided
- Sending an electronic copy of your poster to Neurology Academy by the deadline of 28th June, 11:00 am (The Academy will print your poster and organise the display of this on the poster boards on your behalf)
- Creating 3 PowerPoint slides for presentation at the event in case your service development is chosen for open discussion at the meeting.
Poster layout guidance:
- Vertical presentation;
dimensions of DIN A1: 594 mm (width) x 841 mm (height)
- Title, author and address (on the upper edge, across the width of the whole poster)
- The title should be emphasised by the use of a bold typeface. This writing should be easily readable at a distance of 2 – 3 metres.
- Must include sections:
- Objective (unmet need being addressed)
- Service development and/or methodology
- The text can be broken up by the inclusion of drawings, charts and photos.
- Please note any disclosures or conflicts of interest (e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils, speaker’s bureau) and source of funding.
- References (limit this to no more than 5 key references)
Request a PowerPoint template for your poster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may like to bring handouts for distribution to interested delegates to promote
- Material to affix the posters will be provided. Please don’t forget to remove your poster at the end of the meeting.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Posted in: MS Service Provision: Raising the bar